See the finest sights of pretty Prague on this small-group tour by boat, bus, and on foot. Explore the Old Town and Prague Castle before cruising along the Vltava River.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 3.5 - 4 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- English, Spanish, Italian, German
Select participants and date
Meeting point may vary depending on the option booked.
What to bring
- Student card
Know before you go
- If booking a student ticket, please bring a valid ISIC card
- Due to heightened security at Prague Castle, you may need to wait in line when entering the castle area
- The tour itinerary order is temporarily altered to ensure the smoothest experience for you. You will experience the tour in this order:
- 1. Bus tour to the castle and tour around the castle
- 2. Walking tour of the Old Town and Jewish Quarter
- 3. River cruise
- With this itinerary you are dropped off at Vltava Pier, a few minutes' walk from the Old Town square. You are not dropped off at your accommodation