Experience the charm of Prague at night on a 3-hour dinner cruise. Admire the historic monuments illuminated after dark, such as Prague Castle and the Dancing House on the Rašínovo embankment. Feast from a menu of international and Czech food.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Duration 3 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Host or greeter
- Czech, English
- Wheelchair accessible
Select participants and date
Meeting point may vary depending on the option booked.
- Luggage or large bags
Know before you go
- This cruise is operated on Grand Bohemia, Bohemia Rhapsody, Agnes de Bohemia, Valencia or Cecílie
- Each table seats 6 people and you will share with other customers
- The maximum number of people per booking is 6. If your group is bigger, then please place another order, but note you might not be sitting together
- Due to the irregular traffic on the Vltava River and the limited capacity of the water locks and occasional shutdown the cruise route cannot be guaranteed but the duration of the cruise will not be affected
- The latest possible boarding is 15 minutes before the departure
- Most of the boats operating this cruise are wheelchair accessible; please contact the local operator to confirm for your chosen date
- Please redeem your voucher at the ticket office – pier No. 5.