Discover Prague and its historical monuments, museums, and galleries with an official city card. Take advantage of unlimited travel by metro, tram, funicular, city buses, and ferries.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Duration 2 - 5 days
- Check availability to see starting times.
Select participants and date
You can activate your Prague Visitor Pass through the app or you can visit the following information centers to activate it and get the physical card: • Petřín, Petřínské sady 633, Praha 1, Malá Strana 118 00. Opening hours: daily 9:00 AM-8:30 PM • Na Můstku, Rytířská 12, Praha 1, Staré Město 110 00. Opening hours: daily 9:00 AM-7:00 PM • Old Town Hall, Staroměstské náměstí 1, Praha 1, Staré Město 110 00: Opening hours: daily 9:00 AM-7:00 PM • Václav Havel Airport Prague, Terminal 1, Aviatická, Praha 6, Ruzyně 161 08. Opening hours: daily 8:00 AM-8:00 PM • Václav Havel Airport Prague, Terminal 2, Schengenská, Praha 6, Ruzyně 161 08. Opening hours: daily 8:00 AM-8:00 PM See the following link for up-to-date info about each center: https://www.praguecitytourism.cz/en/our-services/tourist-information-centresOpen in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Passport or ID card
- Student card
Know before you go
- Your Prague Visitor Pass must be activated before using it. Once you activate the pass it is not refundable
- You can activate your pass through the app or you can visit the information centers to activate it and get the physical card
- The Pass is available in 2 formats: choose either a physical card (Pass) or an electronic version (e-Pass) on your smartphone. The e-Pass is an electronic alternative to a physical card, and it gives you the freedom to activate and use it at your convenience. The app can also be used as a guide with all the necessary information and updates
- On Mondays, many museums are closed. All buildings in the Jewish Quarter are closed on Saturday
- Students aged 15 to 25 years (included) must present a valid student ID card
- Children between 6-14 years of age are obligated to present a valid ID if requested by a transport inspector