Trek through Villarrica National Park with its araucaria forests and amongst the pristine lagoons as you make your way towards Lanin Volcano. Be on the lookout for native birds and come across 300-year-old trees in the forests of Patagonia.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 8 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Skip the ticket line
- Live tour guide
- Small group
- Limited to 15 participants
Select participants and date
Know before you go
- This tour will take place rain or shine