Discover the charming Magellanic penguins and enjoy the beauty of the Península Valdés on this day trip from Puerto Madryn. See penguins up close at a colony and spot exotic sea life at Punta Norte.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details. Learn more
- Duration 10 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Spanish, English
- Pickup included
- Please wait in the hotel lobby 10 minutes before your scheduled pickup time.
Select participants and date
What to bring
- Passport or ID card
- Comfortable clothes
- Luggage or large bags
Know before you go
- Please note that you will have to pay cash (argentinian pesos) and on site for the visit to the Peninsula Valdes Nature Reserve entrance fee, lunch on Estancia San Lorenzo and optional whale watching
- Note that it is not allowed to take box lunch or have lunch in another place (only in Estancia San Lorenzo)
- In case you don't want to take the whale watching navigation, you can stroll through Puerto Piramides or sit and have a cup of coffee (not included)
- In case of rain, this tour may be cancelled or rescheduled. In case of cancellation, a full refund will be made.
- Pick-up between 07:30 and 8 am