Set off an adventure to see the active Osorno Volcano, renowned for its perfect formation, and the famous Petrohué Waterfalls. Begin your tour in Puerto Varas, then admire two of the most breathtaking landmarks in southern Chile.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 8 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Spanish, English
- Pickup included
- Pickup included ONLY from selected hotels in Puerto Montt; those not staying in the hotels listed, must choose one as a meeting point and wait for the guide at the expected time.
Select participants and date
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
- Weather-appropriate clothing
Know before you go
- This tour is not recommended for people with mobility impairments
- Hotel pickup is only available from selected hotels in Puerto Montt or Puerto Varas (depending on option selected); if you're not staying at one of these hotels, you must choose one as a meeting point and meet the guide at the expected time