The Base of the Towers viewpoint is one of the most iconic and beautiful places in Chilean Patagonia. Hike along the most-hiked path in Torres del Paine National Park, and be captivated by the Patagonian scenery until you reach our goal.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Duration 12 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- English, Spanish
- Pickup included
- Pickup included from accommodation in Puerto Natales city only; please provide your hotel name and address.
- Small group
- Limited to 15 participants
Select participants and date
What to bring
- Passport or ID card
- Warm clothing
- Hiking shoes
- Rain gear
Know before you go
- Wear warm and comfortable clothes (layered clothing if possible)
- You should be in good physical condition for the hikes
- Wear sunglasses, sunscreen, and waterproof shoes
- If you have any illnesses, keep your medication close at hand