On this exclusive tour, you will be given the opportunity to visit three magnificent islands in one day. This tour is ideal for those short on time while visiting Lake Titicaca and in excellent physical condition.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible—book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Duration 1 day
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Spanish, English
- Pickup included
- Hotels located around Plaza de Armas in Puno.
Select participants and date
What to bring
- Passport or ID card
Know before you go
- Travel time boat Puno: Amantani 3.5-hours
- Boat Amantani – Taquile 1-hour
- Boat Taquile – Uros 2-hour
- Boat Uros – Puno 30 minutes
- According to your hotel, you will be given a more exact time of pick-up
- This tour is suggested for people between 12 to 60-years-old or at least in good physical condition
- Bottled water for the trip (due to long walks) is recommended
- After taking them, keep the bottles on the boat that return to Puno, please do not leave empty bottles on the islands
- Specifically, for this tour it is important to have good physical condition
- Trekking/ hiking shoes are recommended. In Amantani, you will have an uphill hike of about 1-hour to see the ceremonial temples located on the top of the island
- The months of November to January (summer) are usually the rainy months, so wearing warm waterproof clothes is recommended
- Bring snacks or energy bars as you will need more calories due to the long walks