Enjoy a full-day journey from Puno. Set off on the road to Copacabana and then sail across the Lake Titicaca to explore the legendary Sun Island, the famous birthplace of the Incas. End in La Paz city in Bolivia.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible—book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Duration 11 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Spanish, English
- Pickup included
- Get picked up from your hotel in downtown Puno .
Select participants and date
What to bring
- Passport or ID card
- Comfortable shoes
- Warm clothing
- Rain gear
- Visa, if required
Know before you go
- The tour involves passing border control at Kasani. Please make sure you have a visa to enter Bolivia if needed (some may not require it)
- The tour of Sun Island is entirely private
- Transportation from Puno to Copacabana and La Paz is by bus