The opportunity to visit Taquile Island, where you will be able to interact with an indigenous community that has conserved its original traditions and organization throughout time.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible—book your spot and pay nothing today. Learn more
- Duration 10.5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Spanish, English
- Pickup included
- Pickup and drop off will be conducted from your accommodation in the Puno city center.
Select participants and date
Know before you go
- Remember to bring a t-shirt (optionally a long sleeved shirt), long trousers, warm clothing (a jacket or a fleece), a rain coat or a poncho, a hat and sun glasses, sunscreen, walking shoes or boots, a camera, and Peruvian currency