Upgrade your off-road experience with the Polaris excursion. Ride through nature on horseback, swim up, and refresh in the waterfall pool. Try and enjoy an exquisite typical Dominican lunch.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 6 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- English, French, Spanish
- Pickup included
- If you don't need a transfer, be at the park at least 30 minutes before your activity starts. Please be ready at the lobby of your hotel 10 to 15 minutes before the pick-up time. Drivers will wait no longer than 5 minutes after the scheduled pick-up time.
- Wheelchair accessible
- Small group
- Limited to 10 participants
Select participants and date
What to bring
- Passport or ID card
- Driver's license
- Change of clothes
- Credit card
- Biodegradable sunscreen
- Face mask or protective covering
- Closed-toe shoes
- Selfie sticks
- Alcohol and drugs
- Sandals or flip flops
Know before you go
- The driver must be at least 18 years old and show a valid driver's license to the staff
- To participate as a passenger, it is required at least 6 years old with 1.30 meters minimum high (4.27 ft)
- Due to security policies, infants cannot participate in the ATV tour
- Horses activity, minimum 6 years old and 1.30 meters high (4.27 ft)
- Maximum 127 kilograms (280 lb)