On this snowshoeing trip from Barcelona, you will get an introduction to snowshoeing whilst discovering the Pyrenees. The area is the locals' favorite spot to enjoy winter sports, and offers some of the country's most impressive mountain landscapes.
About this ticket
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 8 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- English, Spanish, Catalan
- Small group
- Limited to 8 participants
Select participants and date
Your guide will meet you in front of number 26 of Passeig de Gràcia. He will be wearing a Catalan Trails uniform.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Rain gear
- Warm clothing
Know before you go
- This is an active experience, participants should be in a normal physical condition and be able to hike
- This is a winter outdoors activity, expect mountain winter temperatures and please dress appropriately
- The route will be adapted to the group level and weather conditions and no previous experience is required
- The snowshoeing route can take from 1.5 up to 3 hours