Just a 15-minute drive from Old Quebec, come and discover l'Île d'Orléans. Taste local products, admire beautiful landscapes and learn about the region's history whilst cruising on your rental bike.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Duration 4 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- English, French
- Small group
- Limited to 6 participants
Select participants and date
The Motel Ile d'Orleans - 507, Route Prevost, Saint-Laurent-de-l'Ile-d'Orleans, G0A 3Z0Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Outdoor clothing
Know before you go
- Childrens' bike, cycling bag and baby seat available on-site for ten CAD upcharge each
- The most popular circuit takes about 3-hours
- There are no bike paths on Ile d'Orleans, you'll ride on the road's shoulder
- Please make sure you dress appropriately for this activity: windbreaker, closed shoes, scarf and gloves, especially in spring and fall