Discover the must-visit historic site of Grosse-Île on a guided day trip from Quebec. Explore the former quarantine station, tracing the path of immigrants to Canada from 1832 to 1937.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 6 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- English, French
- Small group
- Limited to 15 participants
Select participants and date
Please note that parking is difficult to find and traffic can be very heavy during peak months. It is recommended that you use public transport or arrive well in advance of your cruise departure time.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Packed lunch
Know before you go
- Rain Policy: Unless the weather presents a danger to the security of the passengers, cruises are not canceled due to rain. There is always an enclosed area on the boat
- The departure time may change at the end of August and may vary according to the tides and weather
- Wheelchair policy: Foldable wheelchairs are OK, but unfortunately electric wheelchairs cannot be accepted as the ramps and stairs on the boats are too steep with the tides
- No food is included and there is no restaurant on the island