Relive the experience of immigrants to Canada in the 19th and 20th centuries and tour the facilities of the quarantine station on Grosse Île, in the middle of the St. Lawrence River. Admire views of the Isle-aux-Grues archipelago from the Mirador Trail.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible—book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Duration 6 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- English, French
- Small group
- Limited to 15 participants
Select participants and date
Please note that parking is difficult to find and traffic can be very heavy during peak months. It is recommended that you use public transport or arrive well in advance of your cruise departure time.Open in Google Maps ⟶
Know before you go
- Boats depart on time, so please arrive at the ticket booth 30 minutes before departure
- The departure time may change at the end of August and may vary according to the tides and weather
- Rain Policy: Unless the weather presents a danger to the security of the passengers, cruises are not canceled due to rain. There is always an enclosed area on the boat
- Wheelchair policy: "Foldable" wheelchairs are OK, but unfortunately electric wheelchairs cannot be accepted as the ramps and stairs on the boats are too steep with the tides