Enjoy a gourmet dinner on a 4-hour cruise down the St. Lawrence River, departing from the Old Port of Quebec City. Admire the oldest city in North America aboard the Louis Jolliet and savor local produce prepared in the on-board kitchen.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible—book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Duration 3.5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
Select participants and date
Redeem your voucher at the ticket booth on Chouinard Pier, 10 Dalhousie Street, Old Quebec. Please note that parking is difficult to find and traffic can be very heavy during peak months. It is recommended that you use public transport or arrive well in advance of your cruise departure time.Open in Google Maps ⟶
Know before you go
- Tell your server if you have a food allergy or if you prefer a vegetarian option
- This dinner is not suitable for children as it is gastronomy and lasts about 2 hours
- Certain areas of the boat may be restricted when private events are being hosted