See the sights of Québec City at your own pace with a 1 or 2-day ticket for the open-top, double-decker, hop-on hop-off sightseeing bus. Jump off and on at 13 stops and get panoramic views along the way. With an option to add a half-day countryside tour.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible—book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Valid 1 day
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Audio guide included
- Spanish, Chinese, English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Arabic, Portuguese, Russian
- Wheelchair accessible
Select participants and date
You can hop on at any of the stops along the four loops. The first stop of all loops is Place d’Armes (near Chateau Frontenac) at 7 Rue de Fort, Quebec City.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
- Sun hat
- Weather-appropriate clothing
- Luggage or large bags
Know before you go
- Tours depart every 20 to 45 minutes depending on the season and may vary due to traffic or other issues
- The duration of one loop is 1 hour 45 minutes to 2 hours