Walk through 400 years of history on a walking tour of Old Québec, a UNESCO World Heritage Site. Discover its hidden gems while learning about the history and preservation behind its defensive system.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Duration 2 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- French, English
Select participants and date
Look for a "Frontenac" sign on a green and white kiosk with a Canadian flag at the beginning of the Dufferin Terrace. Your guide will be wearing a green and beige uniform.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
- Weather-appropriate clothing
- Pets (assistance dogs allowed)
Know before you go
- This tour takes place rain or shine
- This is a 3-kilometer walking tour
- The Arsenal Foundry and the Dauphine Redoubt are closed on Monday and Tuesday, but they are accessible with your voucher any other day of the week until September 5th