Visit the main historical sites of Quebec City on a 2-hour tour. See the Latin Quarter, the Plains of Abraham, ramparts, the Château Frontenac, the National Assembly, the Basilica, City Hall, Place Royale, and more.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 2 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- English, French
Select participants and date
Wait across the street from the information center. The bus will read "Old Quebec Tours" or "Tours du Vieux-Québec".Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
- Luggage or large bags
Know before you go
- This tour is with a regular bus not with a double decker bus and is not hop-on hop-off