Set sail for an adventure at the Musée Maritime de Charlevoix. Enjoy entry to the museum, including its permanent and temporary exhibits, historic ships, and hiking trails.
About this ticket
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Valid 1 day
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Host or greeter
- English, French
- Wheelchair accessible
Select participants and date
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
- Reusable water bottle
Know before you go
- Allow 90 minutes to half a day for the visit
- Last entrance to the museum is at 5:00 PM
- The museum offers daily guided tours from 10:30 AM to 11:30 AM from June 24 to September 4
- Food can only be eaten in the picnic areas