Enjoy a thrilling 50-minute helicopter flight over Queenstown to explore the glaciers of Mt. Aspiring National Park. Fly past spectacular New Zealand mountains and ice falls before experiencing an exhilarating landing on a glacier in the Forbes Mountains.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 50 minutes
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Pickup included
- Pick-upservice is available from all Queenstown hotels.
Select participants and date
What to bring
- Selfie sticks
Know before you go
- It is strongly recommend that you make your flight bookings in advance and at the start of your Queenstown itinerary to ensure you are not disappointed. If your flight is canceled due to adverse weather, your booking can be transferred to another day. Alternatively, if you prefer, your payment will be refunded in full.
- If you cancel your reservation more than 24 hours from the departure time, a full refund will be made. Cancellations within 24 hours of the departure time will incur a 25% cancellation fee.
- The flight duration specified in the tour itinerary is approximate and can be subject to weather conditions. On occasion, flight paths and landing locations may change at the pilot's discretion.
- Minimum numbers apply. Individual bookings may be combined and upgrades offered if necessary to achieve minimum numbers.
- Glacier landing/snow subject to weather conditions.