Experience the best of Queenstown and Fiordland from the sky, including fiords, native forests, glaciers, and wildlife with a scenic flight. Later, take a cruise to continue your sightseeing adventure.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 2 days in advance for a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 4.5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Pickup included
- Meet your driver outside your centrally-located accommodation in Queenstown. Please let the activity provider know your accommodation details and they will inform you about your pickup time. If your accommodation is not centrally located, they will advise you of driving and parking instructions.
- Small group
- Limited to 12 participants
Select participants and date
What to bring
Know before you go
- The weather plays a significant part in flying in the Fiordland Region, and this tour will only operate if conditions allow both a safe and enjoyable experience
- It is recommended that you book for your first available day in Queenstown. That way, should the weather be unfavorable for flying on the first day, you will have maximum flexibility to roll your excursion onto a following fine weather day
- A minimum number of passengers is required to confirm a flight
- All aircraft are 'high-wing' providing unobstructed views of the scenery
- All flights take an alternate route (conditions permitting) on the return journey to provide the most diverse type of sightseeing possible