Skydive from 9,000 feet above Lake Wakatipu in stunning Queenstown. Freefall for up to 25 seconds towards the ground at 200 kilometers per hour.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 4 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Chinese, English
Select participants and date
35 Shotover Street, Queenstown, New Zealand.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Closed-toe shoes
- Open-toed shoes
Know before you go
- All skydives are subject to favorable weather conditions. It is recommended to book for your first available day in Queenstown and keep an alternative day free so that you have maximum flexibility to roll onto the next available date. If you can not re-arrange to another date, you'll receive a full refund
- Your skydive date and/or time may be different to the one requested. The local partner will confirm your exact flight time by email after booking
- All participants are subject to tandem master assessment at the dropzone
- Minimum age is 6 and minimum weight is 40kg/88lbs kilograms
- All passengers are weighed on the date of travel. The maximum weight is 115kg/253lbs kilograms
- Spectators may join the complimentary transport for free, subject to availability, or can self-drive to the dropzone