Discover Queenstown, Arrowtown, and Gibbston Valley at your own pace as you experience its scenic locations, iconic adventure activities, and the finest craft beers, wine, and cuisine in the region.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible—book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Valid 1 day
- Check availability to see starting times.
Select participants and date
If you wish to be picked up from other locations like One Mile Car Park, Rydges Hotel, Crowne Plaza Hotel, Frankton Bus Interchange, Arthurs Point Bus Stop (Strikebowl), please call the local operator directly after booking.Open in Google Maps ⟶
- Drinks in the vehicle
Know before you go
- Provider does not take bookings of more than 8 customers at a time (if you are looking for larger numbers for a special occasion, please contact the supplier directly)
- This tour follows strict duty-of-care protocols that may result in a person’s tour being stopped and removal of the offending passenger in the event of intoxication or disrespectful behavior
- In the event a passenger soils the bus, they will be charged a $200 cleaning fee
- Please include food and water in your planning
- Please be at your stop 5 minutes before departure time
- The supplier is not responsible for any delays due to traffic or if you are late
- Some wineries have a tasting charge (although some waive it when you make a purchase)