Combine a leisurely cruise across Queenstown’s Lake Wakatipu before disembarking at Walter Peak High Country Station for a full BBQ buffet, a small farm demonstration and extensive gardens to enjoy.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible—book your spot and pay nothing today. Learn more
- Duration 3.5 - 4 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Host or greeter
Select participants and date
Meeting point may vary depending on the option booked.
What to bring
- Warm clothing
- Weather-appropriate clothing
Know before you go
- Please note that from 25 June to 8 July 2022 the TSS Earnslaw will be on annual maintenance. An alternate vessel will be transferring you across to Walter Peak (this is more of a transfer vessel as opposed to a cruise)
- Cruise is subject to favorable weather conditions; if canceled due to poor weather, you will be given the option of an alternative date or a full refund
- Non-slip shoes are recommended
- Suitable for all ages
- If you have any dietary restrictions, please contact the supplier directly on 0800 656 501 with your booking name so we can safely accommodate your requests