Climb aboard the TSS Earnslaw, a vintage Edwardian steamship, for a relaxing cruise from Queenstown. Watch the stokers feed the coal fires, explore the historic vessel, and soak up the mountain views.
About this ticket
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 1.5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Host or greeter
- Wheelchair accessible
Select participants and date
Meet at the TSS Earnslaw steamship.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Weather-appropriate clothing
Know before you go
- Please advise at time of booking if wheelchair assistance is required
- Cruise is subject to favorable weather conditions. If canceled due to poor weather, you will be given the option of an alternative date or a full refund
- If you require more information on the wheelchair accessibility on the Tss Earnslaw, please do not hesitate to ask
- Parking is not available, so please leave your car at your accommodation
- Non-slip shoes are recommended