Discover the history of mezcal in a rural distillery in Querétaro. See where the agave plants are raised and taste the different flavors of 4 agave spirits.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 80 minutes
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- English, Spanish
- Wheelchair accessible
- Small group
- Limited to 6 participants
Select participants and date
Please park your car at the parking lot of Barbaro Asador de Campo restaurant. Walk through the orchards to the store and your guide will meet you there.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Passport or ID card
- Alcohol and drugs
Know before you go
- The tasting options depend on the season
- Please note you have to be at least 18 years old to participate in the tastings, however, you only have to be at least 16 years old to join the tour