Discover Radebeul in a different way with an exciting treasure hunt. Solve the puzzles as you explore the wineries in the city, the Karl May Museum, and the narrow-gauge railway. Enjoy a fun experience for the whole family with this unique city tour.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 4 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Instant confirmation
Select participants and date
Meeting point varies depending on option booked.
Know before you go
- Postage may take up to 4 business days. You can pick up the game box in Dresden from Monday to Friday by arrangement. It is not possible to pick up the box on weekends and holidays
- The scavenger hunt box will be sent to you approximately 4 weeks before your selected date. If you need the box earlier please select an earlier date. You can do the scavenger hunt on any date after you receive the box regardless of your selected date
- Allow for approximately 4 hours to complete your city game. The starting point to the end point is approximately 10 kilometers
- Please note that the office is open weekdays, from 9:00 AM to 5:00 PM, to arrange shipping for the game box. It is closed on legal holidays in Germany, and from Christmas until New Years.