Discover the miraculous mosaics of Ravenna on a private tour of its well-preserved late Roman and Byzantine architecture. Learn the fascinating history of the city and follow in the footsteps of the exiled poet, Dante Alighieri.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Skip the ticket line
- Live tour guide
- Spanish, English, French, German, Italian
- Private group
Select participants and date
At the foot of the building with the big clock at the top of its towerOpen in Google Maps ⟶
Know before you go
- This tour does not include entrance to sites not specified as included
- A considerate amount of walking is involved