Experience the city of Reims during a morning tour. Discover the UNESCO-classified cellars of the Champagne House Pommery, and the authenticity of a family-run winery in the countryside.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 4 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Skip the line through a separate entrance
- Live tour guide
- Small group
- Limited to 8 participants
Select participants and date
Outside the tourist office just outside Reims Centre train station, Cour de la Gare, 51100 Reims, France. Please note that there are 2 tourists offices in Reims - the meeting point is at the train station tourist office not the cathedral one. For you are coming by train to Reims for the day: If you are coming from Paris by train, book it as soon as possible to get the best fares. (The trains can get sometimes get fully booked.) • Weekdays (from Monday to Friday) Take the train leaving from Paris Est at 7:38 am and arriving Reims ceter at 8:41 am. Note, there is a connection in this itinerary. • Weekends (Saturday and Sunday) Take the train leaving from Paris Est at 7:55 am and arriving Reims center at 8:56 am. Note, there is a connection in this itinerary.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
Know before you go
- A minimum of two participants is required for the tour to run. If only one person is booked on a tour, the activity provider will contact you (by phone or email) to reschedule or refund the total amount
- Please note that down the cellars the average temperature is 10 °C, so do not forget to bring a jacket along
- Animals are not allowed in shared tours for the comfort of all passengers