Join a sightseeing cruise from Reine and Hamnøy to discover the beauty of Lofoten’s fjords. Pass mountains, high peaks, waterfalls, shallow turquoise waters, and fishing villages by the shore.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible—book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Duration 1.5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
Select participants and date
Please double check the departure time on your ticket to confirm the correct departure place: If you have booked a tour at 09:00 AM, 10:45 AM, 1:30 PM, 3:15 PM or 5:00 PM your pick up location will be in REINE, Kirkeveien 11: https://goo.gl/maps/mbGTJo5o3Y2sA9vYA If you have booked a tour at 09:15 AM, 11:00 AM, 1:45 PM, 3:30 PM or 5:15 PM: Your Pick Up Location will be in HAMNØY, Hamnøya "Eliassen Village Square": https://goo.gl/maps/MnogUqnebSJz9cu57Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Weather-appropriate clothing
Know before you go
- There is no wheelchair access or elevator. Please contact customer service in advance with any accessibility requests
- Departure from Hamnøy: The tide in Norway is between 1 - 2 meters; this makes access to the boat in Hamnøy difficult. You will need to climb steep stairs to board the ship
- If you have disabilities or issues that can cause this can be a challenge, it is recommended you depart and arrive from Reine instead