See the spouting geyser and hot springs of Iceland's Golden Circle. Stand on one of Europe's biggest glaciers and follow in the footsteps of Vikings down the lava canyon, where the American and European continents drift apart in Thingvellir National Park.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 11.5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Audio guide included
- English, Spanish, Chinese, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean
- Pickup optional
- Pickup from your accommodation in Reykjavik. Pickup will take place between 7:30 AM and 8:00 AM. Please be ready to leave from your accommodation at 7:30 AM. Due to traffic limitations, for some Reykjavík city areas, you will have to make your way to the closest pickup point. Your hotel receptionist can help you find out where that is. If you are staying in a private accommodation, please contact the local supplier to confirm your pickup location.
Select participants and date
The bus departs from Skogarhlid 10, 105 Reykjavik. Please arrive 15 minutes before the departure time.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Driver's license
- Comfortable shoes
- Warm clothing
Know before you go
- Dress according to the weather; in Iceland it's always smart to dress in warm, waterproof clothes
- Weather changes can be sudden, so expect the unexpected
- Bring a waterproof jacket and pants, a warm hat, and gloves
- Sturdy outdoor shoes are recommended
- Due to traffic limitations, for some Reykjavík city areas, you will have to make your way to the closest pickup point; your hotel receptionist can help you find your way
- If you are staying in private accommodation, please contact the local partner to confirm your pickup location