Travel the south coast of the Land of Fire and Ice on a full-day guided tour. Explore a magical ice cave and smaller hidden trails.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible—book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Duration 3 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Small group
- Limited to 14 participants
Select participants and date
By the entrance at the back of the Ice Cave Bistro/Restaurant in Vik. Your guide will be holding an 'Arctic Adventures' sign or standing by a super jeep marked with an Arctic Adventures sign in the window.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
- Warm clothing
- Hiking shoes
- Rain gear
Know before you go
- The minimum age to participate is 6 years old
- The tour duration is approximately 11 hours
- Be sure to wear warm outdoor clothing, a waterproof jacket and pants, headwear and gloves. Good hiking shoes are recommended.