Visit some of Iceland's most popular and beautiful locations. See canyons created by tectonic plates in Thingvellir National Park, experience the eruption of the Strokkur geyser, and be amazed by the spectacular Golden Waterfall.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 10 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Pickup included
- From your accommodation in Reykjavik.
- Private group
Select participants and date
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
- Warm clothing
- Rain gear
- Weather-appropriate clothing
Know before you go
- During winter, the tour might be altered if weather and road conditions are unfavorable
- Due to limited daylight hours during winter, much driving will be done in the dark
- Some sites might be visited at dusk or in darkness during the winter months (November to February)
- In summer the tour goes along Nesjavellir, one of Iceland’s most scenic routes