Discover what it's like to walk on Sólheimajökull glacier and visit the main attractions of the south coast of Iceland, two amazing waterfalls and the Black Sand Beach on this day trip from Reykjavik.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 11 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Pickup included
- Pickup begins 30 minutes prior to the tour start time. Please be ready and on the lookout for a white Merdedes Benz bus marked Glacied and Waterfalls. As each driver usually has a few stops to make, it can take up to 30 minutes to finish the pickup service; there is no need to worry if the bus is not there exactly on time. Pickup is available from most hotels, hostels, and guesthouses. Please note that in the city center, some areas are restricted to buses, and therefore buses can only stop at nearby bus stops. If you need directions to your nearest bus stop, please visit this website: www.busstop.is. Please note that pickup is not available from Airbnbs or private residences; for these cases, it is recommended you select the nearest hotel address or bus stop and request pickup from there.
- Small group
- Limited to 15 participants
Select participants and date
Know before you go
- You will have to hike for around 3 hours on uneven ground wearing crampons