Visit the stunning Snæfellsnes peninsula on the west side of Iceland. In addition to the national park you’ll see the village of Arnarstapi, take a walk over dramatic landscape, and enjoy lunch by the shore. Take in caves, waterfalls, volcanoes, and more.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 10 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Instant confirmation
- Live tour guide
- Pickup optional
- The complimentary pick-up service starts 30 minutes before the selected departure. Due to traffic limitations in the city center, you might have to make your way to the closest pick-up location. Your hotel reception will help you find it or, if staying in a private accommodation, please get in touch with the local supplier after the booking.
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
- Weather-appropriate clothing
Know before you go
- Please note that the discount for children and youths is a family discount, and applies to maximum 2 children/youths per each full paying adult