Experience the natural splendor of Iceland’s Golden Circle on a 9-hour tour from Reykjavik, and see the geothermal sites of the Gullfoss Waterfall, Geysir Geothermal Area and Thingvellir National Park. Then, go to Fontana’s natural steam baths.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 9 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
Select participants and date
The main departure point for Reykjavík Excursion day tours is from the BSI Bus Terminal. Please be ready at the BSI Bus Terminal 15 minutes prior to the departure time.Open in Google Maps ⟶
Know before you go
- The local tour provider reserves the right to alter routes, itineraries or timetables without prior notice. No liability is accepted for losses, theft or expenses due to delay of any agent, hotel, coach, operator, airline, guide, restaurant or any other person(s) or company, however caused
- The local tour provider is not responsible for losses in the event of force majeure, such as natural catastrophes, strikes, weather, war or other causes outside the control of the tour provider. All such losses and expenses are the personal liability of the traveler
- Remember to bring a swimsuit and a towel. Alternatively, swimsuits and towels can be rented on the spot