See the sights of Iceland’s famous Golden Circle on this bus tour from Reykjavik. Marvel at waterfalls, watch geysers erupt, and and soak in the hot springs at the tranquil Secret Lagoon.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible—book your spot and pay nothing today. Learn more
- Duration 8 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Pickup included
- Pickup is available from most hotels and from designated bus stops (in case the hotel is located in the restricted area) within the greater Reykjavík area. You will be picked up from your hotel between 10:00 AM and 10:30 AM. Please make sure you board on a minibus with Gateway to Iceland and not with any other company.
Select participants and date
What to bring
- Hiking shoes
- Outdoor clothing
Know before you go
- Please bring a bathing suit and towel for the Secret Lagoon bath
- Warm, windproof and waterproof clothes and outdoor shoes are highly recommended.
- The tour operator reserves the right to delay, alter or cancel any tour due to extreme weather or any other unsafe conditions for the safety of our clients.
- Please carry cash for lunch
- Food and drinks are not included but there will be stops where you can purchase both
- Please notify the operator if you need a child seat or booster seat