Pre-book convenient and economic bus transfers between Keflavik Airport and Reykjavik city. Let the driver negotiate the Icelandic roads while you relax in a modern and comfortable coach. Pickup and drop-off is offered at all major hotels upon request.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 45 minutes - 1.5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Pickup optional
- Pick-up from hotels or designated bus stops in Reykjavik starts 30 minutes prior to the departure time stated on your voucher. Please wait outside of your hotel, guesthouse, or designated bus stop for the pickup bus. Due to traffic limitations in the city center, you might have to make your way to the closest pick-up location. Your hotel reception will help you find it or, if staying in private accommodation, please get in touch with the activity provider after the booking.
Select participants and date
Once you have collected your luggage and passed through the customs check, please go directly to the Airport Direct/Gray Line Iceland desk in the arrival hall. Show your voucher to the staff member at the desk and they will guide you to the correct bus. The bus will depart according to schedule and head directly to Reykjavik City.Open in Google Maps ⟶
Know before you go
- Passengers are responsible for their pick-up and must be in front of their hotel/guesthouse and visible from the street, if the pick-up option has been selected
- Buses operate according to a fixed schedule
- Please note that the discount for children and youths is a family discount, and applies to a maximum of 2 children/youths per each full paying adult
- Fully paying passengers are allowed to take 2 bags weighing up to 30 kg each. Baggage must be clearly labeled
- Bicycles are, at an extra charge, accepted as baggage if they are packed in a bag or a box