Enjoy the golden hours of the seemingly endless midnight sun out on the waters. This evening whale watching tour leaves from Reykjavík’s Old Harbour in custom made RIB boats. The two hour tour is the ideal way to make the most of your day in Reykjavík.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Reserve now & pay later
- Reserve now & pay later to book your spot without any charges today. Learn more
- Duration 2 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
Select participants and date
At the ticket office at the Old Harbour of Reykjavik, Ægisgarður 5, 101 ReykjavikOpen in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Warm clothing
- Closed-toe shoes
- Luggage or large bags
- Loose clothing
Know before you go
- Please arrive 30 minutes before your scheduled departure
- Suitable for children over the age of 10 and at least 145 centimeters tall
- Not recommended for those with a history of back or knee problems
- Please note that the puffin season is from approximately May 15th to August 20th
- This tour requires a minimum of 2 passengers to operate. If the minimum is not met, a reschedule or full refund will be offered.