Ride a quad bike on the off-the-beaten paths of Reykjavík’s outback and experience panoramic views across the city and bay area from the peak of Hafrafell and Úlfarsfell Mountains.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 3.5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- English, Icelandic
- Pickup included
- All pickups in central downtown must be made from a bus stop. Please go to www.busstop.is and choose the bus stop you want to be picked from. Please select one and let the activity provider know. Pickup is 30 minutes prior to your departure time, so if your departure is at 9:30 AM then your pickup time starts at 9:00 AM and if your departure is at 1:30 PM then your pickup time starts at 1:00 PM.
Select participants and date
What to bring
- Driver's license
- Alcohol and drugs
Know before you go
- Remember to bring your drivers license and a good pair of shoes
- The total tour time is 3-3.5 hours, with 1.5-2 hours of ATV driving
- You can swap drivers to share the experience if both participants have a valid driver's license
- All drivers must be 17 years of age to drive the ATV
- Weight limit is 220kg/485lbs per person as a solo driver. The combined weight per ATV/buggy is 220kg/485 lbs (for double rider)