A horse riding tour through the south of Iceland in which you will encounter amazing landscapes on the back of a friendly Icelandic horse. You can also choose between several terrains of varying degrees of difficulty to find the level perfect for you.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible—book your spot and pay nothing today. Learn more
- Duration 2.5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Danish, English, Icelandic
- Pickup included
- Pickup is available from selected hotels and pickup points in Reykjavik at 60 minutes prior to the tour start time (at 9:00 AM and 1:00 PM). You will be picked up by a small bus or jeep with the local supplier's name on the side. If you have your own car, we do have parking area front of our stable, the parking is free.
Select participants and date
What to bring
- Warm clothing
- Comfortable clothes
- Weather-appropriate clothing
- Open-toed shoes
Know before you go
- If you require a hotel pick-up, please be ready 60 minutes before the tour starting time
- If you would prefer to drive yourself to the venue, please meet 30 minutes before the tour starting time
- Please dress according to the weather