Discover the most popular route in Iceland on a secret Golden Circle tour. Bathe in a geothermal hot pool, and enjoy Thingvellir National Park, Geysir, Gullfoss Waterfalls, and the Secret Lagoon.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible—book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Duration 9 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Pickup included
- Pickup and drop-off services are from all hotels in the greater Reykjavik area. However, hotels located in the downtown Reykjavik area use designated tour bus stops. Locate your nearest bus stop at www.busstop.is if this applies.
Select participants and date
What to bring
- Weather-appropriate clothing
Know before you go
- The level of this tour is easy but sturdy shoes are recommended
- Children aged 16 years or under can enter the Secret Lagoon only with their parents; leaving children without adult supervision is prohibited
- Many pregnant women bathe in the lagoon, but it is important that each woman evaluates their own physical condition before entering the water
- It is vital to stay hydrated and nourished during the lagoon experience