Board an exciting RIB speedboat and see the wealth of marine wildlife just off the shores of Reykjavík, including whales, dolphins, and porpoises.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 2 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Instant confirmation
- Live tour guide
Select participants and date
Please arrive at the local partner's sales office at Ægisgarður 5b at least 30 minutes before departure.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Warm clothing
- Comfortable shoes
Know before you go
- The best time for whale watching in Iceland is during the summer months (from April until September)
- Sightings of wildlife cannot be guaranteed. If you are not able to see anything on your tour, you will get a complimentary ticket to try again.
- The tour is dependent on suitable weather conditions. The captain will make their decision to sail based on many years of experience, always keeping in mind passenger safety and comfort.