First, take a whale-watching boat out to spot the majestic whales in their natural habitat. Then, visit a spectacular museum where you can learn about whales in an interactive way.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 3.5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Audio guide included
- English, German, Icelandic, Chinese, Spanish, Portuguese, Japanese, French, Polish, Finnish
- Wheelchair accessible
Select participants and date
Meet at the local partner's office for the tour. The Whales of Iceland Exhibition is located at Fiskislod 23.Open in Google Maps ⟶
Know before you go
- Please be aware the best time for whale watching in Iceland is during the summer months (from April-September). The chances of spotting whales may be lower at other times of the year
- To make your excursion even more pleasurable, be sure to bring warm and comfortable clothing and shoes. Sunscreen is also recommended in the summer
- Please note that wildlife sightings cannot be guaranteed. If you do not see anything on your tour, you will get a complimentary ticket to visit again
- German available as a second language on the Andrea (from May 1 - September 30)
- Whales of Iceland offers audio guides in many different languages, just ask for your language when you arrive