Relax in the waters of the Blue Lagoon, one of the 25 wonders of the world on this tour from Reykjavik. Take a bus out into the Icelandic wilderness in search of the breathtaking northern lights.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 10 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Audio guide included
- Chinese, Dutch, English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Spanish, Finnish
- Pickup included
- Pickup begins 30 minutes prior to the tour start time. Please be ready and on the lookout for a green Smartbus. As each driver usually has a few stops to make, it can take up to 30 minutes to finish the pickup service; there is no need to worry if the bus is not there exactly on time. Pickup is available from most hotels, hostels, and guesthouses. Please note that in the city center, some areas are restricted to buses, and therefore buses can only stop at nearby bus stops. If you need directions to your nearest bus stop, please visit this website: www.busstop.is. Please note that pickup is not available from Airbnbs or private residences; for these cases, it is recommended you select the nearest hotel address or bus stop and request pickup from there.
Select participants and date
What to bring
- Warm clothing
- Change of clothes
- Hiking shoes
Know before you go
- Admission to the blue lagoon is included
- Children 2-11 years old join for free
- The northern light part of this tour is highly dependent on weather
- There is no minimum number of participants
- Be sure to dress according to the weather: in Iceland, it is always wise to dress in warm, waterproof clothing, weather changes can be sudden so expect the unexpected (waterproof jacket and pants, headwear and gloves and good outdoor shoes are recommended)
- For the audio guide on bus, it is a good idea to bring your own headphones, if you don’t have headphones with you, you can purchase them on board
- Tour duration: approximately 10 hours