Combine blue seas and mountain views with a 2-day sea kayaking and hiking activity at 2 of Rhodes' most spectacular locations.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 2 days
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- English, Greek
- Pickup optional
- Pick up can be arranged from these areas: Kremasti, Paradeisi, Ialysos, Ixia, Rhodes Town, Kallithea, Faliraki, Afandou and any location in between the above mentioned areas.
Select participants and date
Meet at the meeting point for the sea kayaking activity, Taverna Paradise, Kathara Beach, FalirakiOpen in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
- Sun hat
- Water shoes
Know before you go
- After booking this activity, you will be contacted by the local partner to confirm in which order you want to do each activity and on what dates
- Hiking can be arranged as a morning trip (every Wednesday from 01 April - 15 June & 01 September - 31 October) or as a sunset trip for the hot summer months (every Wednesday or Saturday from 16 June - 31 August)
- Sea kayaking can be arranged any day of the season
- This tour is not suitable for those taller than 195 cm or heavier than 100 kg