Discover all the beautiful East coast of Rhodes has to offer on a full day boat trip. Join a group to swim in the island's four most famous bays or just relax on the boat.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Duration 8 - 9 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Pickup optional
- Activity start time is not your actual pickup time. The tour provider will send your location's precise pickup time and place. Check your spam folder for any emails from Manos Going. Please be ready at the pick-up point at least 5 minutes in advance.
- Private group available
Select participants and date
A Manos Going staff member will wait for you at the Mandraki Port (Elefterias Avenue) in front of the fountain outside the Church (Evaggelismos - Church of the Annunciation). You can arrive between 8:00 AM - 8:40 AM. Look for a red sign with the Manos Going logo. You must present your booking confirmation to receive your boarding cards and a map with information.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
Know before you go
- Pickup Service is scheduled between 7:30 AM and 08:15 AM. Your precise pickup time depends on your Accommodation.
- Tour Itinerary:
- Meet Manos Going Agent at Mandraki Port
- Receive boarding cards
- - 09:00 Departure from the Port
- 4 Stops during the day:
- - Anthony Quinns Bay 30 min
- - Tsambika Bay 2 hours (swimming + Buffet lunch)
- - Afandou Caves 30 min
- - Kalithea Bay 20 min
- - Approx.17:00 Arrive Back to Rhodes
- Transfer from the Port (Bus Parking in front of the Rhodes Town Hall, Manos Going Red Buses)
- Boat Occupancy: 280 pax, 3 Decks, Snack bar, Wc. Buffet lunch includes tzatziki, Greek salad, oven-baked potatoes, moussaka, pasta with red sauce, beans, beef steaks, and chicken. Does not include beverages & drinks (can be purchased at the snack bar).