Visit the monumental Palace of the Grand Master of the Knights of Rhodes with this skip-the-line e-ticket. Discover riveting stories about the castle with an audio tour for your phone.
About this ticket
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details. Learn more
- Valid 1 day
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Skip the ticket line
- Audio guide included
Select participants and date
Show your downloaded ticket at the door to the Palace of the Grand Master of the Knights of Rhodes. The self-guided audio tour is designed to start at the entrance of the Palace of the Grand Master. It can be reached from the west via the D'Amboise gate, from the Arnaldo gate or from the Freedom gate going up Ippoton (Knights) Street.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
- Charged Smartphone
Know before you go
- The course of the visit may be modified and special restrictions may be imposed
- Visitors must always adhere to the guidelines of the site
- Book per device to be used, not per participant
- An Android (version 5.0 and later) or iOS smartphone is required, as the audio tour is not compatible with Windows phones, iPhone 5/5C or older, iPod Touch 5th generation or older, iPad 4th generation or older, iPad Mini 1st generation.
- This download requires storage space on your phone (100-150 MB)
- Free and reduced admission tickets do not have skip-the-line privileges and can only be acquired at the ticket booth on-site