Discover the best of Riga’s food and culture on a 4-hour walking tour of three of its "must see" districts. Enter the heart of medieval Riga in the Old Town. Explore the world’s largest collection of Art Nouveau architecture, and go to Central Market.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 4 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Instant confirmation
- Live tour guide
- Pickup included
- Pick-up from your centrally located hotel in Riga or the port.
- Private group
Select participants and date
Know before you go
- Please note that this tour involves approximately 8 kilometers of walking, including cobble-stoned streets. If you have walking difficulties or a stroller, please inform the local tour operator prior to your tour. It is also recommended to book the private tour
- There is usually a break mid-tour for refreshments
- Please arrive 5 minutes before the tour starts, otherwise you will lose your place. If you contact the tour operator you may be offered a place on the next available tour, or if this is not possible, you will be charged according to the "no show" policy
- Groups of 6 or more should book the private tour option
- On rare occasions, the public tour start time may alter slightly. If so, you will be contacted to confirm the changes
- For private tours, pick-up is offered from a centrally located place within a walking distance (c. 20 mins) of Riga Old Town
- Private tours can be altered according to your preferred distance and tour length