Discover Nature Park Piejūra, where pristine Latvian nature meets the capital city Riga. Hike through a green coastal pine forest, silent lakes and the gorgeous secluded beach of Riga Bay, right at the city's doorstep.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 6 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- English, Latvian, Lettish
- Pickup included
- Pickup from your hotel in Riga
- Small group
- Limited to 8 participants
Select participants and date
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
- Sun hat
- Weather-appropriate clothing
- Luggage or large bags
Know before you go
- Bring your lunch-box or daily snacks and drinks with you
- Wear comfortable shoes suitable for walking in nature
- Be prepared for different weather conditions
- Don't forget your swimsuit in case you plan to take this tour in summer
- All the tours are small like-minded group adventures
- Tours are narrated in English, Russian and Latvian; please indicate your preferred language during booking